Taylor Recreation Center
New Extended Hours!
To allow proper time to sanitize the facility, the new hours are:
Mondays-Fridays 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturdays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Check out what the Taylor Recreation Center has to offer:
Newly renovated weight room, cardio equipment room & HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) room. Locker rooms equipped with showers and dry-heat sauna available to all members or with the purchase of a day pass. Membership rates listed below:
|Membership Type||Membership Cost|
|Single Monthly (resident)||$13|
|Single Monthly (non-resident)||$20|
|Family Monthly (4) (resident)||$20|
|Family Monthly (4) (non-resident)||$25|
|Family Monthly Add-on||$5|
|Senior Monthly (resident)||$10|
|Senior Monthly (non-resident)||$15|
|Senior Couple Monthly (resident)||$15|
|Senior Couple Monthly (non-resident)||$20|
|Single Yearly (resident)||$130|
|Single Yearly (non-resident)||$200|
|Family Yearly (4) (resident)||$200|
|Family Yearly (4) (non-resident)||$250|
|Family Yearly Add-on||$50|
Yearly Membership Discounts
We also offer $5 day passes and $2 track passes. Questions or ready to join? Call us: (734) 374-8900 opt. 2
TRC is also looking for new fitness instructors! Contact Chelsea Nunnally at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
- Classes scheduled at 6 p.m. Mon-Thu in the most modern spinning facility in the Downriver region!
- Instructor-driven classes (Unlimited Package): $30 per month or $10 drop-in
- Available to all Recreation Members when classes are not in-session. Available to anyone with purchase of a drop-in pass or a monthly spin membership.
- Spin classes are for 15-year-olds and up
|Day of the Week & Time||Instructor|
Zumba Classes - Please preregister before class by calling (313) 671-4681.
- $7 drop-in class; no monthly membership available at this time
- Zumba Gold:
- Monday at 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday at 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Zumba: Monday - Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Zoom Zumba: Sunday at 11 a.m.
Tiny Tumblers Gymnastics
- Limited Space Available
- The 2022 Winter Season has begun, to join the spring waitlist, call: (734) 374-8900 opt. 2
- For ages 6-7
- For more information or to join our waitlist, call: (734) 374-8900 Option 2
HITT Class, Winter Session
- Available for drop-in Mon-Thu at 7 p.m. or Sat at 9 & 11 a.m.
- $10 drop-in
Indoor Batting Cages
- Three-lane hitting facility featuring the "Iron Mike" automatic pitching machine, hand-fed softball machine, and pitching lane. Reservations recommended, discounted rate for Taylor Rec Members. All rates listed below represent one hour of cage time unless otherwise stated.
|Lane Rental (TRC Member)||$25|
|Before 5 p.m. drop-in (M-F)||$20|
|Batting Facility Block (M-Th)||$90|
|Batting Facility Block (F-Su)||$80|
|Tee Room Rental (half hour)||$10|
- Two seasons running in Summer and Fall
- Please sign up at the Rec Center before the next season
- For more information, please call: (734) 374-8900 Option 2
Yellow Tigers Karate
- Limited Space Available
- $50/month for first child
- $25/month for any additional children in the same household
- Beginners (white belts and yellow belts): Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 5:45-6:30 p.m.
- Intermediate/advanced class: same days from 6:35-7:30 p.m.