With the new order by the Michigan Department of Health the Taylor Recreation Center can resume fitness classes. All previous Covid-19 safe practices must be adhered to.
Class size limits
- Masks must be worn at all times
- For youth classes parents of children over the age of five may drop them off, but must wait in their vehicle for the class to end, to avoid congestion in the hallways and common areas.
Revised class schedules are as follows:
Zumba Classes Resume Monday, January 17
- Zumba Gold: Monday at 9 a.m. and Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- Zumba: Monday-Friday at 7 p.m.
Tiny Tumblers Gymnastics (limited spots available) Tuesdays (February 2-March 23)
- Tiny 2s & 3s - 4:15 p.m.-4:45 p.m.
- Fantastic 4s & 5s – 5 p.m.-5:55 p.m.
Fridays (February 5-March 26)
- Super 6s & 7s - 5:15 p.m.-6:10 p.m.
Yellow Tigers Karate (limited spots available)
- Beginners (white belts and yellow belts)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 5:45-6:30 p.m.
- Intermediate/ advanced class same days from 6:35-7:30 p.m.
All questions should be directed to the Taylor Recreation Center by calling 734-374-8900 Option 2 for the front desk.